Saturday, March 25, 2023

Creative Critical Reflection: What is the Plan?

Creative Critical Reflection: Plan

     Hey everyone! I am back with an update for the Cambridge Portfolio Project, as I will be moving from the Film Opening Project to the Creative Critical Reflection (CCR). So, starting now, my main focus will be the CCR, and I have been using my notes that I took in my AICE Media Studies class on the CCR, which I have put below for reference...



    These notes really helped me get a better understanding of how I should be approaching these questions and ensuring that my responses answer every part of each question. While I know that I have to choose two different media products through which I share my responses, I haven't been able to pick my final two. Here are my options: a presentation with a voiceover, a talk show, and an enhanced podcast. Since from these three options I haven't been able to pick my top two, I decided to hold off on the decision for a bit and in the mean while come up with my responses to the 4 questions. 
    My only final decision from the media products is to do the enhanced podcast, but I am not sure about which one my second choice would be. However, for the enhanced podcast, I am planning on answering questions 3 (How did your production skills develop throughout this project?) and 4 (How did you integrate technologies - software, hardware and online - in this project?). So, whichever media product is chosen as my second option will be answering questions 1 (How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues?) and 2 (How does your production engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?).
    I do have a few doubts on the media products that I can choose, so I will be asking my AICE Media Studies teacher on Monday whether or not my plans would work. Based off of the advice I get, my choices for the media products of the CCR may change, but by the beginning of next week, my plans will all be sorted out. 

   Anyways, stay tuned for my next update with me in this journey of completing my Cambridge Portfolio Project!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

  Film Opening     Hey everyone! Here's the link to the final film opening! Film Opening