Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Film Opening Project: Scheduling

How To Stay Organized: Scheduling

    Hey everyone! I decided to create a post dedicated to scheduling, because I feel that this is a very important step to my Film Opening project, so I don't end up procrastinating or missing deadlines. Creating a schedule means coming up with set dates and times to set goals for when something should be completed. 

What makes scheduling so important?

    Scheduling allows one to remain organized when it comes to priorities. A schedule allows one to lay out every task they must complete and by when the task should be completed. This scheduling system will prevent one from missing deadline and strengthens one's time management skills. A schedule will also allow one to understand the effects of changes for when something is done, so it lets one see how flexible their day-to-day routines are. 

My Schedule

    As you all know, I have a huge film opening project to complete that is worth a big segment of my grades, so I need to take advantage of the skills I have to ensure that no due dates are missed. For this reason, me and my partner Natalia decided to create our own to schedule so we do not lose track of our progress, which can be found below...


    Now, you all may be wondering: "Hannah, why does the schedule start at week 3? What happened to week's 1 and 2?" The reason why we chose to start at week 3 is because we knew that the first two weeks had to be dedicated to genre research and really making sure we understand our tasks for this project, so we felt that there was no need to add these in the first two weeks. 
    Scheduling is a crucial step to take, since there are so many components to this project: planning / research, storyboarding, production, blog posts, editing, reflecting, the CCR (Creative Critical Reflection, etc. So, this system will take my organization to the next level. This schedule will also allow me and my partner to stay on the same page about what we should be working on per week. 
    I hope you all understand how helpful it is to make a schedule. Stay tuned for my next step of this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

  Film Opening     Hey everyone! Here's the link to the final film opening! Film Opening