Friday, March 3, 2023

Film Opening Project: Thinking in Advance

 Introduction to the Creative Critical Reflection (CCR)

    Hey everyone! I am back with a new update on me and Natalia's journey through the Cambridge Portfolio Project. So, as you all may know, me and Natalia are currently working on the actual film opening itself, as we work on actually filming what we have on our storyboard next week. However, in the back of our minds, we knew that after the film opening was completed, we would have to worry about completing the CCR for the project. It's hard to not think about even when our teacher told us that we should only be working on it after finishing the film opening. 

     However, in my AICE Media Studies AS Level class, our teacher decided to teach us a lesson talking about the Creative Critical Reflection (CCR), to help us better understand what we must do. My teacher dedicated an hour of our class towards teaching us about the CCR and went into depth about every part of the CCR. This lesson answered all of the questions I had in my mind in regard to the CCR, which made me feel relieved. I obviously took notes on this lesson so that I would not forget any important information and can use my notes for when I actually begin to work on the CCR. For this reason, below I have inserted photos of what my notes for the lesson look like...


 




    As you all can see, I tried my best to keep my notes nice and organized so that way I don't get confused looking back at them when I actually have to begin working on the CCR. Right now I am considering making a podcast and a talk show as my two media products, but I am not entirely sure yet. However, I am trying to not get too ahead of myself because I still have a whole project to film before that. But I will definitely come back to working on the CCR when I am done with the opening. 

    Anyways, stay tuned for my next update!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

  Film Opening     Hey everyone! Here's the link to the final film opening! Film Opening